Electronic Oil Igniter with AFII Base -747501 (#51805U)
- UL recognized in the US and Canada.
- 20 kV peak rating guarantees quick and efficient ignition.
- Small size and lightweight (approx. 1.1 lbs.).
- A vacuum encapsulation process using a synthetic resin provides resistance to moisture and excellent heat dissipation and electrical insulation.
- Case material is a high-temperature thermoplastic that provides high impact strength and scratch resistance, and is impenetrable to most chemicals.
- Adapts to multiple baseplates--making it the most versatile unit on the market...it will also fit on many other vendors' transformer baseplates.
- Case design has 'breakout' sections at the rear and side for lead wire exit and a hood to neatly cover and protect these wires where required.
- Input: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 35 VA
- Output Voltage: 6 kV RMS, 20kV Peak
- Output Current: 35 mA RMS
- Secondary Mid-point Ground Ambient Operating Temperature: -20° to 150°F
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 150°F