Beckett CleanCut Oil Pump - (PF10372U) - 2184402U
The CleanCut Solenoid Advantage
The new Beckett CleanCut Pump–developed as a joint effort with Suntec Industries–combines the ‘clean burning’ benefits of a solenoid valve with the hefty lift capabilities of traditional American pumps.
The solenoid valve cuts oil flow almost instantly when power is cut to the motor, eliminating coasting stops that can cause soot formation on shut-down. Pre-purge type controls work hand-in-hand with the CleanCut pump to establish airflow and bring pump pressure up to full operating levels before light-off. this ensures smoother and cleaner light-offs.
There are fewer moving parts, compared to conventional pumps and fewer troublesome oil fittings to cause problems. In addition, all of the moving parts in the CleanCut have been in use for years either in the US or in Europe.
Reduced Load on Motor
Configurations using an external valve deadhead pressure against the valve during start-up, increasing load on the motor. The CleanCut pump reduces demands on the motor during start-up by allowing oil to freely bypass the pump’s piston.
The unique design of the CleanCut pump delivers up to 4 gallons per hour at 100 psi. (Note that applications above 3 gph will require an additional valve due to UL requirements).
The CleanCut pump utilizes the same piston valve used in traditional pumps, to provide the same level of protection from leak-through in gravity feed situations.
Part Number Recommendations
- Use 2184404U Clean Cut Pump with PD Timer (21887U sold separately) when primary control has no pre-time (valve on delay).
- Use 21844U Clean Cut Pump without PD Timer when primary control has a pre-time (valve on delay) and cordset and hardware are not required.
Hydraulic Data/Solenoid Valve
- Nozzle Pressure: 100 – 200 psi
- Factory Ste Pressure: 100 psi
- #2 & lighter fuel oils
- Viscosity 1.4 – 12 cSt
- 0 – 25°C / 32 – 77°F in the pump
- Inlet pressure: 10 psi max.
- Return pressure: 10 psi max.
- One pipe: 8′ max.
- Two pipe: 14′ max.
- Rate speed: 3600 rpm max.
- Breakaway torque: 36 in.-oz. max.
- 24, 110-120 or 200-240 VAC, 50*/60 Hz (*50 Hz not UL approved)
- 12 VDC
- Power consumption: 9 watts
- Ambient temperature: 46°C / 115°F max.
- Maximum pressure: 200 psi
- Certification: UL, CUL